The Canadian Paradox Party
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Party Rep from CPF
The CEP Presidential Vote EmptySun May 09, 2010 6:52 pm by Addy Lawrence

» NEW FORUMS!
The CEP Presidential Vote EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 1:03 pm by Gaius Julius Caesar00

» [April 2010] - Place Non-CPP Congress Candidature nominations here.
The CEP Presidential Vote EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 7:32 pm by supabeasty

» The Official Sign-in Thread
The CEP Presidential Vote EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 6:30 pm by AngryMobMan

» Count to 1000 with PICTURES :)
The CEP Presidential Vote EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 9:48 pm by Ralph Kline

» The Bloc Canadien wants to have an ambassador to the CPP :D
The CEP Presidential Vote EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 3:50 pm by AngryMobMan

» DAL ambassador to the CPP
The CEP Presidential Vote EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 6:48 pm by AngryMobMan

» 3 Word Story
The CEP Presidential Vote EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 10:21 pm by AngryMobMan

» Derek Harland for President in April
The CEP Presidential Vote EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 8:45 pm by Derek Harland

The CEP Presidential Vote

2 posters

Go down

The CEP Presidential Vote Empty The CEP Presidential Vote

Post  Gaius Julius Caesar00 Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:29 pm

I have extended an offer to Craig Norman to host a free vote for CEP members on our forum, given the discord between Octavian_F and Craig Norman. This will be a free vote for CEP members and they are encouraged to register here and vote. As Party President, Octavian_F is encouraged to participate in this process and monitor the poll for fairness to all candidates.

I have no authority whatsoever in the Canadian Empire Party but in the past when I have run votes, members of the party seeking the nomination for CP would require a nomination and second for the ballot from card-carrying members. It's a responsible way of doing things and that is the path I would recommend for the CEP at this point.

So please, CEP members seeking the CEP nomination for CP can request it in this forum. If you are a CEP member and would like the given member to run, please feel free to nominate them (or second as the case may be).
Gaius Julius Caesar00
Gaius Julius Caesar00
Party President
Party President

Back to top Go down

The CEP Presidential Vote Empty Re: The CEP Presidential Vote

Post  Octavian_F Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:47 pm

This is not the offical CEP voting area and a vote done on this forum will not be considered valid.

However, we will agree to this deal if the CPP allows the CEP to have the CPP country president nomination vote done on the CEP forums.

That way we can be sure that the CPP will not tamper with their results.

Signed,
Octavian_F
President of the CEP
Octavian_F
Octavian_F

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaius Julius Caesar00 Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:56 pm

Octavian_F wrote:This is not the offical CEP voting area and a vote done on this forum will not be considered valid.

However, we will agree to this deal if the CPP allows the CEP to have the CPP country president nomination vote done on the CEP forums.

That way we can be sure that the CPP will not tamper with their results.

Signed,
Octavian_F
President of the CEP

Your behaviour re: Craig Norman has made such a step necessary and a member of your party has made it known he feels the official voting area of the CEP may become compromised. This poll will be impartial and no member of any party other than the CEP will have access to the voting area, save yours truly. Needless to say, I will not have any part in altering the results. My concern is for a fair and clean poll. The votes shall not exceed the number of CEP members registered on this forum.

While this is not the official poll of the CEP, I would advise the Party President of the CEP to accept its results. This shall be considered the popular poll of the CEP. Please advise your members to join.

Octavian_F: You have stated an interest in running for President of Canada. Please state your desire to seek the nomination of the CEP.
Gaius Julius Caesar00
Gaius Julius Caesar00
Party President
Party President

Back to top Go down

Post  Octavian_F Wed Jan 27, 2010 4:25 pm

I will make myself clear for the last time.

The CPP has no business telling the CEP who it can or cannot support.

We will have a democratic vote in the CEP allowing members to choose who the CEP will support for Prime Minister, I don't care what some goofball thinks, especially when no one in the CEP supports his idiotic claims.

Why don't you bitch at the CPF for endorsing their guy 15 days EARLY, before the other guys even had a shot at writing a platform. And why don't you ask yourself why DAL has also done this.

If you have a problem with democracy, go bother them.

Last edited by Gaius Julius Caesar00 on Wed Jan 27, 2010 4:51 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Profanity)
Octavian_F
Octavian_F

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaius Julius Caesar00 Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:19 am

Octavian_F, profanity is not permitted on the CPP forum nor in my Private Message box. Please conduct yourself accordingly...
Gaius Julius Caesar00
Gaius Julius Caesar00
Party President
Party President

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum