The Canadian Paradox Party
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Party Rep from CPF
The Bloc Canadien wants to have an ambassador to the CPP :D EmptySun May 09, 2010 6:52 pm by Addy Lawrence

» NEW FORUMS!
The Bloc Canadien wants to have an ambassador to the CPP :D EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 1:03 pm by Gaius Julius Caesar00

» [April 2010] - Place Non-CPP Congress Candidature nominations here.
The Bloc Canadien wants to have an ambassador to the CPP :D EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 7:32 pm by supabeasty

» The Official Sign-in Thread
The Bloc Canadien wants to have an ambassador to the CPP :D EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 6:30 pm by AngryMobMan

» Count to 1000 with PICTURES :)
The Bloc Canadien wants to have an ambassador to the CPP :D EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 9:48 pm by Ralph Kline

» The Bloc Canadien wants to have an ambassador to the CPP :D
The Bloc Canadien wants to have an ambassador to the CPP :D EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 3:50 pm by AngryMobMan

» DAL ambassador to the CPP
The Bloc Canadien wants to have an ambassador to the CPP :D EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 6:48 pm by AngryMobMan

» 3 Word Story
The Bloc Canadien wants to have an ambassador to the CPP :D EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 10:21 pm by AngryMobMan

» Derek Harland for President in April
The Bloc Canadien wants to have an ambassador to the CPP :D EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 8:45 pm by Derek Harland

The Bloc Canadien wants to have an ambassador to the CPP :D

2 posters

Go down

The Bloc Canadien wants to have an ambassador to the CPP :D Empty The Bloc Canadien wants to have an ambassador to the CPP :D

Post  Jefflav Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:33 pm

Hey AMM and the CPP,

The Bloc Canadien is ready to have a House of the bloc at the cpp headquarters Razz well amm you know what i mean Razz

and for now it would be jefflav has ambassador since im the only active citizen of the bloc with Kzuo Leblanc Razz

Jefflav

PP of the bloc canadien
Jefflav
Jefflav

Back to top Go down

The Bloc Canadien wants to have an ambassador to the CPP :D Empty Re: The Bloc Canadien wants to have an ambassador to the CPP :D

Post  AngryMobMan Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:50 pm

Im sure we could set something up Smile

Once I get Admin. access, I can create your forums/house/embassy, and I can mask you Smile
AngryMobMan
AngryMobMan
CPP Member
CPP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum