The Canadian Paradox Party
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Party Rep from CPF
Craig Norman's Bid for Support - V2 EmptySun May 09, 2010 6:52 pm by Addy Lawrence

» NEW FORUMS!
Craig Norman's Bid for Support - V2 EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 1:03 pm by Gaius Julius Caesar00

» [April 2010] - Place Non-CPP Congress Candidature nominations here.
Craig Norman's Bid for Support - V2 EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 7:32 pm by supabeasty

» The Official Sign-in Thread
Craig Norman's Bid for Support - V2 EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 6:30 pm by AngryMobMan

» Count to 1000 with PICTURES :)
Craig Norman's Bid for Support - V2 EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 9:48 pm by Ralph Kline

» The Bloc Canadien wants to have an ambassador to the CPP :D
Craig Norman's Bid for Support - V2 EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 3:50 pm by AngryMobMan

» DAL ambassador to the CPP
Craig Norman's Bid for Support - V2 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 6:48 pm by AngryMobMan

» 3 Word Story
Craig Norman's Bid for Support - V2 EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 10:21 pm by AngryMobMan

» Derek Harland for President in April
Craig Norman's Bid for Support - V2 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 8:45 pm by Derek Harland

Craig Norman's Bid for Support - V2

4 posters

Go down

Craig Norman's Bid for Support - V2 Empty Craig Norman's Bid for Support - V2

Post  craig norman Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:01 pm

Well, good evening,

I believe a formal introduction is in order. My name is Craig Norman, and I was until very recently a member of the CEP Privy Council. Today, I had the honour of announcing that I will be seeking the CEP Nomination for Country President. Though I haven't been secured as the CEP candidate yet, I feel it is important now that my intentions are out there to let you know about myself. Furthermore, it's a shame we haven't met yet. You seem like a friendly lot and I am certain we will get on swimmingly.

I've not been playing long. This is a fact that confronts me every day. It has it's advantages and disadvantages. I acknowledge that I am not a seasoned veteran of world conflict or any such things. On the other hand, however, I have no political baggage, am more willing to listen to ideas from all parties, and bring a fresh approach to politics. I believe that eCanada is at a crossroads and a new President with new energy and new ideas would do eCanada good. I've got those ties to younger eCanadians because I am one. The daily fight to find a better job, a quality home, and a source of food - these are my battles too.

I'm proud to say, however, that I am a nationalist. I believe in eCanada and I believe that represents the very best of eRepublik. Our politics is lively, our people are warm, our country is safe. I carry no far-right or far-left agenda. My interest is first and foremost with the eCanadian people. Now, the CEP has been struggling because of a leadership that seeks to divide eCanadians rather than unite them. Our party must change and join the modern era. I intend to get us there.

Furthermore, I believe that I will offer eCanadians something different. I will offer them hope, change, optimism. These are the pillars of my political life. I believe that the CEP must evolve and take these principles as their guiding concepts. eCanada too must change. We must foster cultural events at home and strengthen the safety net for new eCanadians. We must take leadership in EDEN and seek a peaceful route with neutral nations. To our enemies, we must be devastating. That devastation comes through military victory. I will not cower in the face of Phoenix. This is my vision of government. A pragmatic, principled administration that works for those who need it's help and tries to enhance the quality of our citizenship.

I don't come here today to tell you that I am the most experienced. I'm new, young and the underdog. I am fighting against a CEP Party President who engages in a politics of division. Your statement of support for my CP run if I win the CEP nomination would be a triumph for the little man. In politics, we so rarely get to back an underdog. Myself? I say it's high time!

Thank you for listening!

Craig Norman.
craig norman
craig norman

Back to top Go down

Craig Norman's Bid for Support - V2 Empty Re: Craig Norman's Bid for Support - V2

Post  Chucky Norris Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:40 pm

I admire your courage craig, altought I think you need more experience.

That being said, I think you will develop into a very competent politician later on, don't give up pal!
Chucky Norris
Chucky Norris

Back to top Go down

Craig Norman's Bid for Support - V2 Empty Re: Craig Norman's Bid for Support - V2

Post  Octavian_F Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:59 pm

I am almost 100% convinced you're a multi Craig Norman..

And trust me, it's more than just me and the CEP that has reason to believe so...

Either way, this is not your first time playing.
Octavian_F
Octavian_F

Back to top Go down

Post  rolled daal Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:24 pm

Octavian_F wrote:I am almost 100% convinced you're a multi Craig Norman..

And trust me, it's more than just me and the CEP that has reason to believe so...

Either way, this is not your first time playing.

Does this mean previously dead citizen, or runnin more than one?
rolled daal
rolled daal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down